Sunday, December 4, 2011

My favorite A-list products!!

In an earlier post i had mentioned that i will be posting a few A-list products that are tried and true, whether its a new make up or hair care/ styling product i wanted to share my new favorites out there on the market. Let's face it...all of us die hard makeup/ product junkies love to go read reviews, skim the pages of magazines and visit beauty sites and blogs on the latest must-have products!
So, take it from me...i have a very insatiable obsession with the buying, trying and making lists of make up and hair products i have to have!

My latest lifesaver product i found is called "The Ultimate Blow Dry" set from Redken!
I was perusing the isles of Ulta looking for my normal Redken 23 Hairspray and i came across this fabulous set which includes a full size 12 Redken Hairspray (Fashion Play, a lite to medium workable hold styling spray that increases shine and helps not to fade color), a full size bottle on Anti-Snap Fortifying Leave-in treatment, and a small tube of Blow Dry lotion.
I recently got long extensions...which i love but ive found that it takes a little longer to dry my hair and the ends of my hair were lack luster and werent soft and i had some breakage and split ends from coloring and heat styling tools.
I used the Anti-Snap(which smells kinda like fruit loops and is a non sticky gel base) over the mid to ends of my towel dried hair and the blow dry lotion from the root to the ends (which helps speed up the blow out process and adds softness and shine)then i sectioned off my hair into 4 sections and round brush blow dried my hair. Then i loosely curled the mid- ends of my hair in wide sections with a 1 1/2 barrel iron to add some beachy waves. Then i finished with a lite spritz of Redken 12 Hairspray. Afterward my hair felt soft and manageable, was shiny, and had a lot of movement...best of all the products provide heat protection so if youre like me and blow drying is not enough so you curl or flat iron your hair, this is very comforting to know that your locks are not protected from the heat and styling tools.
I noticed a hug different in my overall look, feel and condition of my hair...After only a few times using these products! I can honestly say that im addicted to using them after i wash my hair. Whether your hair is longer or shorter, real or extensions if you need a little more love for your hair, this is the stuff for you!
To sum it up, those of you that are wanting a little more from your hair after all that your hair goes through, as far as manageability and overall texture, you have to try one or all of these products!

Thanks and good luck!!
Ciao'
Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment