Monday, November 14, 2011

New reviews and how-to steps on using my favorite beauty products like a pro!!

Now that I actually have some free time on my hands (granted when you're a mother of a 3 and 1 year old, no time is spent frivolously! Lol) I thought it would be neat to start writing a monthly sometimes weekly blog post on my new favorite make up and hair care products.
With the holidays right around the corner, there are soooo many cool new holiday sets, color palettes and styling sets out on the market. Trust me I have already picked up a few and have a bunch on my wish list to my hubby. Hehehe..

So my goal for the Bobbie Pin Beauty Blog is to write a review about my favorite products out there and give you my own personal at home tips on how to get the most out of your newest fabulous products! Face it, we all love to buy new products but if you don't know how to use it when you get home, it'll go in your endless bathroom drawer of things you do t ever use. That's no fun and a waste of money! But, just by learning a few tips and tricks on how to use your products ...youll feel like a pro in no time, practice makes perfect though!

If anyone has any requests on a cosmetic or hair styling products or a make up hair style look, please email me or reply on this blog post your beauty requests.

I'm looking forward to receiving your input ladies and gents!!!

Ciao bella!
Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment