Friday, July 1, 2011

Bridal Season at its fullest!

I wanted to send a quick Thank You to all of my clients past and future (and perspective) for your interest in BobbiePinBeauty.com and in my work!
I'm still in full force working with up to 7 weddings a week! Although I've hired a few assistants that help with hair and make up for my larger parties...if only i had an assistant to help with my 100+ emails a week! Haha Literally, this is how many inquires, existing clients checking in and further correspondence, and general emails i receive in my inbox per week! No joke!

Since i like to email all of you back within a week and directly by myself(so you are not left with unanswered questions) i can only try as fast as humanly possible to respond back to your emails within a timely manner. Once my season slows down sometime in August...this is when i expect to return to my 24 hr response to emails.
Im so sorry about the delays and inconvenience everyone!

Please feel free to text me on my cell. I will try my best to make call back but you can imagine with my 3 yr old and 10 month old, free time uninterrupted or the phone is a gamble! Please text me at 702-824-2300 and ill get back to you promptly!

Best wishes and I look forward to an awesome rest of year and ahead for all of your weddings!!

xox Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment