Sunday, March 20, 2011

For those of you waiting for a response via email- sorry for the delay

I wanted to let all of my existing, inquiring and new clients know why there has been such a delay in my otherwise timely response to emails and inquiries....
Due to a tragic passing in my family that has left my nephew without a mother, I have had to tend to some urgent family matters up until the 23rd of this month. I apologize greatly for the inconvenience and delays that this may be causing you.

Anyone that knows me knows that my business relationships with my clients is very important to me. Being a mother myself, my family needs me right now- which is why Ive had to take some time away to help them. If this is urgent- please feel free to call me and leave a voice mail and ill do my best to get back to you ASAP.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment