Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Bridal Season is here!!!

Hello everyone and thanks you for inquiring with Bobbie Pin Beauty! We have specialized in the amazing Bridal Industry since 2009 in Las Vegas. Brides, bridal parties and the whole industry is my absolute favorite work to be a part of! The honor of being part of someone's special day that they'll never forget, to make a woman feel the most beautiful she's ever felt is truly the best! The fact that we've had the honor in doing this for work is a true blessing and my ultimate dream.

Our Main services are for all ages, any skin tone, ethnicity and genders. We offer beauty services like makeup, hair styling wardrobe styling and grooming services for various events, balls, red carpet, TV & film, boudoir styling, senior and kids head shot make up.

Since right now we are coming into full on Bridal Season!!! In the past, I used to take on several weddings a month. Our largest month ever, Bobbie Pin Beauty had 20 weddings total!! On days where it fit, we even did multiple weddings a day. Can you imagine that? Most days were smooth. Some days we even rocked out 12 + clients perfect makeup and hair a day in a timely manner and had fun doing it!!

But i began to see that with the traveling around town and being gone all day long...coming home from a happy productive good day, i was exhausted in every way possible and it was starting to take away from other areas of my life- mainly my family, my husband and our 3 kids (Isabella 7. Isaac 5. Elise 15 months. I even worked thru all 3 of my pregnancies down the the last week! But with my third pregnancy i had to go on bed-rest from 6 months on with placenta previa.

With the help of some really amazing artists that i know and trust have the same work ethnic, style and finesse- I tried my best that when inquiries came, i answer them and set up services for clients still by referring them to my group of artists friends. Even while i had to rest, I made sure my booked clients always got well taken care of with someone in my place.

Fade out and cut to the present....It seems like there are never enough hours in a day lol but I do my best to still answer all of your emails, inquiries, facebook and instagram messages. So, Yes I am still working, not as much as the previous years but I am taking on a few select brides and bridal parties a month as well as donating my services to local charities in town. This way i can focus on giving my clients the best possible experience with having their make up and hair done!! This way I also get to be there for my kids, husband and our home.

So, if you would like a quote or if you are wanting to book us for your upcoming event, wedding or production- Please email us at

We also have social media profiles on Facebook
The Knot and Wedding Wire features spots- look up our reviews for Bobbie Pin Beauty
Instagram is @francesca_mua

Thanks you again for checking us out and we look forward to working with you guys in the near future.

With love,

Francesca

Bobbie Pin Beauty

1 comment:

  1. Right on time! You came as a savior in my life. I am getting married in a month at one of the wedding venues Los Angeles and I haven’t found any makeup artist yet. I have heard about you through a friend. She has told me about you. I think you are amazing. And I will soon contact you for my events.

    ReplyDelete