Thursday, July 11, 2013

The right look for an Asian bride or client

With Bridal season in the midst and many brides are starting to plan for next year, I am noticing w/ my perspective clients- a large number of requests for "Asian Make up for Brides". Now for my experience- Ive had the wonderful opportunity of working for Shu Uemura while we were lucky to have them in the states! It was a a really amazing experience learning about the Asian culture and philosophy of Mr Uemura and I had hundreds of Asian clients that i worked with. Just the any other bride, an Asian client my want a more refined look w/ perfect skin, well defined eyes, the right shape of a contour or smokiness to the eye make up, the perfect shape and style of lashes and a soft cheek and lipstick. However, I do have some clients that prefer a darker look of heavy eye liner and smokiness and maybe a red lip! If you check out my website portfolio on Bobbiepinbeauty.com or my our facebook page Bobbie Pin Beauty I actually posted a video on youtube- Please check it out to see how we created a perfect daytime glamour/bridal look on my friend and model/MUA Anige Lum! If youre interested in seeing more fun and informative Make up videos Ive created, Please check out my youtube channel Teachingbeauty.com

1 comment: