Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Today i am SO excited to receive a wonderful gratis package from my ALL TIME FAVORITE skin care line.....Philosophy!!
I have struggled my entire life with finding the perfect match for my ultra sensitive, fair, and combination skin. Alas, i found Philosophy products worked well with my skin! Ive been using Hope in a Jar for about a year now and ive noticed a huge difference in my skin's texture, clarity, moisture level (skin i live out in the desert) yet my skin isnt as oily as with other heavier creams or moisturizers. I have even had fewer breakout since ive been using this fabulous product! Ive tried it all....my skin changed after having my kids, it got more sensitive and my combination skin turned into acne prone skin where a simple moisturizer with SPF would cause a breakout or contact dermatitis. Uh oh!! But after i started using the Philosophy line- it seems like all my challenges with my skin were a thing of the past! Here are a few other products i am currently using and love: Hope in a Tube for eyes and lips, a rich eye and lip cream that i use after i wash my face pre make up and on my days off i wear it alone. This product is a moisture rich almost tacky feeling cream that visibly firms and revitalizes my skin. Ive found that it pairs perfectly with my concealer, as it almost helps the make up adhere better to the eye area and prevents concealer from settling in the lines of the eye. I also use it around my lips which creates a supple and soft pre lipstick or gloss base for the lips. I LOVE this eye cream but i wanted to check out a product more geared towards my 30 year old skin (31 to be exact lol) again because im sensitive, i cant use mature or anti aging skin care products...theyre just too active and cause major irritation and break outs. So, i recently was sent Miracle Worker for eyes. This eye cream is more geared toward preventing aging, wrinkles and helps with hydrating the skin. I like it so far! Its moisturizing and firming but it absorbs quickly and doesnt look or feel greasy. Then my next favorite product is the Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash. This product is a gentle micro scrub that i use each morning in the shower. After one use of this miracle product...i noticed a huge difference in my skin tone, smaller pores, less dry patches and more supple younger looking skin! I also now use it on my neck and declotte' area. Unlike most scrubs that are irriating when used every day or in colder cimates when the skin is drier, this scrub i think anyone can use! Ive hear men love this too! Ill have to get my fiance to try it- for now he shares my Purity face wash! And thats my next product that ill share with you all..... Purity Made Simple is a gentle face cleansing wash that is one step meaning after you wash your face, there's no need to tone or over moisturize. Your skin will feel clean and hydrated, not too tight (like i need lotion because i feel like my face is going to crack! ;-0) This cleanser is gentle enough to use over the eye area to remove all traces of make up, mascara and waterproof everything! You all mostlikely saw my fun Halloween Comic girl make up i did. Let me just saw the acrylic face paint i used from MAC did the job and held up but man, was it hard to remove!! I used my Purity though and it removed all of the make up quick and efficiently again without over drying my face! This is my product review for now from Philosophy. I will be doing a video soon on these products and a demo on how to prep your skin before your make up application. So, stay tuned Teaching Beauty fans! Http://TeachingBeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment