Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Catching up on the busy bridal season!

Hello everyone!!! Yes i am still here lol...these last few months I think all of us Bridal MUAs and Stylist have been busy beyond belief (its awesome but a little chaotic at times to keep up)! Ive also had a big move to a new house (no internet for a week) and worked on some 14 hr days shooting videos. So, i am just now able to get caught up on my emails and inquires. I just wanted to let every know that now that the bridal season is winding down...i will be able to respond quicker than compared to the past couple months. For those of you who i havent responded via email to , please dont hesitate to text me or message me again! I love my job and im so grateful for all my brides and clients! For those of you who dont already know (despite how i plaster my facebook personal page and instagram with pics and updates of my kids) I am a proud busy mama of two toddlers so when i come home from a long day of weddings...my job as a mama continues. So, making phone calls and writing emails back to clients isnt always easy to do on a daily basis. But, Please know that i am more than willing to answer a text- should you need or have immediate questions or inquiries. 702-824-2300 Thanks for all of your patience and support! Much Love, Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment