Friday, October 3, 2014

The life of a busy career woman who is also a mom of 3!

Hello there!!! I wanted to write a message to let everyone know I little of what has transpired over the past few awesome months.... Most people that know me or have worked with me know that besides being a busy mother of 2 kids and i one the way Im a well sought after make up artist in Vegas, I run my own business Bobbie Pin Beauty, which includes all social media, updates, emails, correspondence and bookings. I chose to keep my interactions more "family" and personal as opposed to like how some agencies are run where you talk to several different people and one person may show up one day and another the wedding day. That being said, its been a little difficult for me to keep up the past few months. I thought about this and i feel that honesty with my clients, followers and friend is THE BEST open door to have so i thought Id share a little info about me and my family. Without going into a lengthy recap lets just say in the past month ive had some major life changing event surface: I found out i am pregnant again (yay!!), we had a big move into a new house, a very dear friend/client of mine (a public figure in the tattoo/ modeling world) got injured and Ive been dealing with some serious health issues while being pregnant. So, if any of you reading this are mothers, or have been pregnant, youll understand that dealing with complications can somewhat take over everything else a the moment! Last week i was hospitalized with a horrendous case of gall stones and a polyp in my gall bladder. Good news is the baby (Im 5 months now) is fine but i suffered for the past week straight. On a positive note, we are still going strong after a little forced downtime for me to recuperate within my pregnancy ..Im blessed to have a few select amazing artists and hair stylists who work with me at Bobbie Pin Beauty! Most of our past clients have either worked with or have heard of a few named artists. So although there have been a few occasions recently where Ive had to send one of my trusted collegues in my place, keeping our clients, mainly brides at the moment happy and feeling important is one of the most important qualities to us! Please bare with me as I am working hard to get all caught up on my email/correspondence and such! As I always say, if you cannot reach me via email fast enough, you may always text me for a quick response! Thank you again for all the support, encouagement and love! Most of all thank you for being loyal to an industry that i feel so passionate about! Each and every one of you are so importnt to me and everyone here at Bobbie Pin Beauty! Hope to work with you all soon! xoxo Francesca Owner/ Lead MUA & Stylist/ Mother of 3/ fiance/ entrepenuer/ Artist/ Daughter <3

No comments:

Post a Comment