Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tips and Tricks to perfect skin

Ive had a few clients write me lately with questions and concerns about the ever dreaded blemishes that pop up right before such an important (and sometimes a bit stressful) events such as weddings and shoots. Here are some tips and treatments i suggest.

I completely understand what its like to go from clear trouble free skin to breakouts that start to effect how you feel when you look in the mirror. I had a baby 5 months ago and my has my skin gone through some changes! One thing that has saved me is a blemish treatment by Mario Badesku called Drying lotion. Its pink chalky liquid that you dip a q tip in and apply to the blemish and it shrinks it over night before it gets bigger. You can find this product at Ulta.com or Sephora or Nordstrom.

*Drink lots of H2o, Green Tea (hot or cold) and Vitamin C the week before the shoot, it helps hydrate the skin and make it glowy! Get as much sleep as possible and take your daily vitamins.

If you are having breakouts on your face, chest and back- Not to worry, youre in good hands! I have special concealer thats a heavier corrective concealer for your body (that will also cover unwanted tattoos on your big day)! I want you to look and feel the very most beautiful ever!!

Again, dont worry that's what the magic of make up can do- is create a perfect canvas!

No comments:

Post a Comment